UO-32 LASER RAY BOX
clear demonstrations of geometric optics principles.
Five diode lasers are housed in the Laser Ray Box produce easily visible, parallel light rays which can be
directed through a variety of simple and complex optical instruments. Most of these investigations can be
conducted under normal room-lighting conditions. Include a chargeable battery which operates more than
two hours continually, so there is no need for recharging during the class hours or connection to any supply.
- Using red laser light instead of normal light with slits.
- beams are parallel and clear
- One, three or five laser beams can be selected
- Laser line give better results than dot.
- More than two hours operation on chargeable battery .
- The Kit can use in:
- Demonstrating the laws of reflection and of refraction in optics.
- Demonstration of normal , short distance vision and long distance vision of the eye , and its correction
- Demonstration of telescopes
- Demonstration of camera
- Demonstration of microscopes
- The Laser Ray Box is provided with magnetic bake which enables the user to fit it on any white metal
- The basic kit comes with six optical elements, charger, user and safety manual and the laser ray box
all in plastic case .
UO-31 FIBER OPTICS IN COMMUNICATION
This module is useful for demonstrating the fiber to
- VIDEO AUDIO and DATA over optical glass
- Fiber transmitter
- Fiber receiver
- Fiber coupling module of the receiver site.
fiber coupling without intermediate optical treatment
of the light
UO-33 FABRY-PEROT INTERFEROMETER
Fabry-Perot interferometer is for observing
multiple-beam interference and measuring the
fine structure of spectrum. This instrument is
suitable for physics teaching at universities
A colour VGA camera use to acquire
interference fringes to a VGA display or a
projector for real-time lecture demonstration
and no need to look directly to the light for
more safe use.
All components and modules are mounted on
rail by carriage system for easy adjustment.
The optics and mechanics used are of
Demonstration of spectrometer using
transmission and reflection gratting.
Can be on rail or table top
UO-35 SIGNAL TRANSMISSION VIA OPTICAL FIBER
An optical fiber with a length of 5000 m is wound up on
a spool with a patch panel for the connection with ST
connectors. On the sender site a transmitter for audio,
video and data signal transfer is connected to the fiber .
A CCD camera and with audio is used as video and
audio source . Optionally the fiber coupling
module is used to demonstrate and train fiber coupling